Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A Patriotic Trio


I have made an update to my on-line shop this morning. Included in the listings are three of my handmade rag dolls all dressed in union flag skirts that probably date from the queens coronation.

*

There is Queenie in her cherry red mohair jacket.

Unity, in a smart check ensemble.

And Poppy, who is predominantly a vintage floral girl.
I've added several gift sets.

As well as lots of vintage treasures.
I hope that you will enjoy taking a look when you have a moment.

My thanks to all who made a purchase from my last update and I hope that you were happy with your treasures.
Have a great day!
Niki x

13 comments:

  1. I really just love your dolls,they are all so great. You do such a wonderful job.
    :o) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if you made more fairy princesses! Missed the one you had listed. So pretty. LindaSonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beautiful dolls! someday I would like to have one!
    have a great week!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your trio of precious patriotic dolls, wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dolls are just wonderful.
    One day I am going to purchase one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are cute, I am into all thing 'union jack' at the moment!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dolls they are wonderful, you have been so busy....have a lovely week...love H...still jealouse of your lovely garden room...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your UJ Dolls so pretty.
    YOu have such tallent, hope the stuffing of the dolls wasn't to boring!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are so cute!! I love them all!
    Hugs,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. so lovely...but it all sells out so quickly, I need to get to your site faster I think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful dolls! They are all amazing! I wouldn't know which one to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh....I've been working on a larger scale doll (or in my case mannequin) in a Union Jack fabric. Must be something in the air. Yours are definately prettier than mine! I can't look at the post below this one for feeling very hard done by....your "little piece of escapism" is heavenly! Lucyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adore your patriotic poupées..

    Michele xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx