Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mothering Sunday

Happy Mother's day to Mummies everywhere!
Hope you have a lovely day being pampered!

*********
Yesterday I attended a lovely fair in North Cadbury and would like to thank all of those who stopped-by my stall and made a purchase - It was wonderful to chat to like-minded ladies :) 
Thanks too to Lizzie and Clare for organising this new fair - Lots of hard work, I know.
***
I'll leave you with photos of some of the stalls...I am off now to spend today with my youngest daughter :)







Love Niki x

5 comments:

  1. it was lovely to chat Niki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall looked very inviting in this photo! I hope you and your daughter have a lovely day! Happy Mother's Day! We celebrate it in May in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niki.
    I am happy that everything went well and that you have worked! :):)
    I have the fair this weekend, hopefully it will be good!
    See you soon, hugs and kisses,
    *Maristella*.
    (with translator)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the lovely things! It's the linen which attracts me the most of course!
    Happy Mum's Day to you as well (I get to celebrate twice!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx