Monday, November 12, 2012

Nostalgia Calendar 2013

I have created a new Nostalgia calendar for 2013. Taking photographs of the collections around my own home, I have come up with twelve shots (plus an extra one for the front cover!) for each month of the year. 
It is printed on quality card in a glossy finish. Spiral bound, with a small hole at the top for hanging.
A grid for each month provides plenty of space for jotting down important dates to remember.
I am able to offer these at a lower price to last year, at £9.50 each plus P&P. They are available to buy from my on-line catalogue via my website. I shall also have some for sale at my shop in Shepton Mallet, for those who like to see before they buy. (And hopefully some at the fairs I shall be attending next month too - Fair dates are on my blog's sidebar, or on my website under 'fairs'.)
Hope you like the new calendar,
Niki x

Update: I have added a few more calendars to the on-line catalogue for those who missed out. Thanks to all who have already placed an order! x
UPDATE: 13th Nov. Sorry all are sold or reserved. I have ordered a new batch, which should be with me in the next few days. x


  1. Just ordered two one for me and one for Mum's Christmas stocking,It wouldn't be New Year without one!
    It looks beautiful Niki x

  2. These are gorgeous! Great for any thrifty/vintage collector

  3. I have to fess up and say that I'm the cheapest cheapskate in the world when it comes to calendars (I'd re-use last years if I could get away with it) and only ever run to a 99p strip of 12 different fluffy kitten photos, hung behind the back door.
    However, I really must say how much I admire your beautiful gathering of vintage photos which certainly deserve to be given pride of place upon any wall!

  4. hello me has been ages so hello and thanks for sharing such lovely wedding photos . ya blogs as yummy as ever. love hx

  5. Hi Niki.
    I'm glad the new calendar, I was looking forward to buy it! ;ò))
    Thank you, hugs *Mary*.
    (with translator)

  6. Just wonderful!!! Congratulations.

  7. Thank you for sharing Shepton! we were sad (in a way) to miss this one. Liz x


Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx