Monday, September 30, 2013

October Dates

Just back from a fabulous break in Mallorca, feeling refreshed and ready to take on the workload of hand-making items for my shop and the fairs, as we head towards Christmas!  
October promises to be a busy time, with lots of events already filling the diary...
The first is the Friday Flea Harvest Fair in Shepton Mallet Town, Somerset.
Friday 11th October - 9am to 4.30pm. 
My shop will be open as usual and, weather permitting, my stock will spill-out onto the Market Place. 
The second date for the vintage calendar is Monday 14th October - 10am - 4pm for the Vintage at the Village Hall Fair, at the Corn Exchange, Blandford Forum, Dorset.
Finally, I shall also be offering my wares for sale at the Autumn Vintage Bazaar, Cheese and Grain, Frome, Somerset on Saturday the 19th October, 9am to 3pm. 
I'll be back soon with a sneaky-peek of some of the goodies I have sourced or handmade for the fairs so far...
Have a great week,
Niki x

3 comments:

  1. Hello Niki, so good to see that you had a nice break on another lovely island. I was so hoping to be able to make the fair in Dorset but, hélas, plans have changed. Which is not all bad as EG is going to collect one fine sewing machine in Lancashire instead of me going to Bristol. So I wish you great events and plenty of nice customers who are going to buy all what you put on your stand. Hope to see you soon before Christmas, though. Bisous, bayou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nicky I so enjoyed reading your blog today ( ages since i have had a chance too) as it reminded me of how and why i first started blogging my self....LOVE the new life you have given to those mirrors...~ Glad you took time to chill and recharge...AND I WISH YOU WELL for the busy lead up to dare I say Christmas...Hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you chose the perfect spot to get rested and recharged for this next push to busy, busy, busy season! :) Hope everything goes well and everyone buys lots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx