Sunday, November 10, 2013

Calendar Girls!

I have just added exclusive Nostalgia calendars for 2014 to my on-line catalogue.
They are a little bit different this year, in that they feature my handmade dolls and fairies. I felt that those who may have bought my calendars in the past, would now be bored of looking at my collections of tat showcased every year!...This is my sixth calendar since I started producing them in 2009. 
I have been busy taking photos for this one, all year. Each time a suitable doll was completed (or a collection of them!), I would style them in a setting to reflect a certain month. As you can see from the picture above, I settled two of my 'Fair Isle sweater girls' on a bench covered in January's snow! (and here.)
The calendars are printed on premium quality glossy card and have a metal spiral binding, with a small hole for hanging. The grid of days beneath each one provides plenty of space to jot down important dates to remember.
They cost £10.50 each, and as a guide, p&p within the UK costs an additional £2.30 per copy. (I am happy to post anywhere in the world and can accept payment via PayPal from overseas customers.) I will have some stock of calendars at my shop, as well as more that I shall take to the two remaining fairs I am attending this year (Details of those on my blog's sidebar or via my website under 'fairs'.)
I hope you like the new calendar - Perhaps one of the pin-up girls featured now lives with you?! 
Thanks for visiting,
Niki x

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely idea, Niki! It is a beautiful calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx