Thursday, October 16, 2014

Daphne's Diary

I just wanted to thank Daphne's Diary for publishing a 4 page spread about my little shop in issue number 7 of their beautiful bi-monthly magazine. 
If you've not seen the publication before, it's a lifestyle magazine including topics such as gardening, interiors, vintage and crafts. It is jammed-packed with articles and NOT advertising and often includes little freebies to make some of the craft projects.
Not all of my words translated back and forth (produced in the Netherlands), but I am thrilled to have so many of my website's photographs included in the piece. 
If you'd like to know more about this unique magazine, then you can find out about it here. 


This will be a lovely souvenir of my shop, which will be closing-down at the end of November...
So you'll have to be quick Daphne!
;-))
(I shall continue to offer my handmade good for sale at the vintage fairs next year and possibly a little on-line.)
***
I'll be back tomorrow to introduce my fairy folk,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. congratulations Niki. I love Daphne's Diary ~ our local bookstore carries it and I agree it is wonderful and unique. How wonderful to have a 4 page spread & so very well deserved xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb - that's very kind of you, Niki :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx