Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Lotta Bottle

17th Jan - Updated on my other blog here.
I've made some more of my best selling brooch/bottle combinations today. 
An antique bottle with vintage costume brooch - I add pearl beads inside the bottles and make a stopper from old sheet music.
The brooch simply unpins from the satin ribbon bow when you wish to wear it.
These two bottles had quite large necks, so I thought they'd be lovely as little vases. I've stuck aqua antique lace to the outsides of them, with a Victorian paper flower scrap and a chiffon tie.

***
I've also joined Pinterest and have spent several hours (make that, days!) pinning over 1300 photos onto my boards from my blog. That's enough to give anyone an RSI I can tell you! ;-)) 
If you'd like to take a look, I can be found here. Thanks to all who have already found me and started re-pinning! :) 
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty, would love someone to buy one for me for Valentine's Day. You make beautiful things. Minerva x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very creative! Lovely, lovely bottles! ! ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx