Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Lotta Bottle

17th Jan - Updated on my other blog here.
I've made some more of my best selling brooch/bottle combinations today. 
An antique bottle with vintage costume brooch - I add pearl beads inside the bottles and make a stopper from old sheet music.
The brooch simply unpins from the satin ribbon bow when you wish to wear it.
These two bottles had quite large necks, so I thought they'd be lovely as little vases. I've stuck aqua antique lace to the outsides of them, with a Victorian paper flower scrap and a chiffon tie.

I've also joined Pinterest and have spent several hours (make that, days!) pinning over 1300 photos onto my boards from my blog. That's enough to give anyone an RSI I can tell you! ;-)) 
If you'd like to take a look, I can be found here. Thanks to all who have already found me and started re-pinning! :) 
Niki x


  1. These are really pretty, would love someone to buy one for me for Valentine's Day. You make beautiful things. Minerva x

  2. So very creative! Lovely, lovely bottles! ! ! :)


Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx