Monday, January 21, 2013

A (not very!) Subtle Plea!



Homes & Antiques Magazine are once again running their antique/vintage shop awards. Although my little shop Nostalgia at No.1 is not in the short-listed vintage shop category,  there is a 'People's Award' where readers can nominate their favourite shop.  
Its easy to nominate on-line here...Voting is open until 28th February 2013.
I would be very happy if you would consider telling the magazine about my little shoppe! :) 

Congratulations to Sue for Dairy House being in the short-list for 'antique centre of the year'.
I've visited many times and always come away with a purchase or two!   

Thank you,
Niki x

8 comments:

Sea Witch said...

I left a on your behalf. I don't know if they will accept my vote as I am across the pond but I hope so. I will one day travel to England you are lovely shop is on my "Must see" list. Blessings to you and those you love. Sea Witch

Shingle Cottage said...

I voted for you Niki,Good luck! x

*Maristella* said...

Hi Niki.
I visited the shop Sue...
BUT your Store is always in my heart! Lovely!
Kisses and hugs, *Maristella*.

bayou said...

:-) - I voted also for that fab book shop in Alnwick.

Floss said...

Hi Niki - I put in my vote for you, but I see they specify only UK residents, which is annyoing as I am an H and A subscriber and a regular visitor to UK antiques shops! But there you go... very best of luck!

popsy said...

Hi Niki, you have my vote, xx

The Vintage Bazaar said...

Consider it done! x

Md Rajon said...

jjjjjjjjjjj