Monday, January 21, 2013

A (not very!) Subtle Plea!



Homes & Antiques Magazine are once again running their antique/vintage shop awards. Although my little shop Nostalgia at No.1 is not in the short-listed vintage shop category,  there is a 'People's Award' where readers can nominate their favourite shop.  
Its easy to nominate on-line here...Voting is open until 28th February 2013.
I would be very happy if you would consider telling the magazine about my little shoppe! :) 

Congratulations to Sue for Dairy House being in the short-list for 'antique centre of the year'.
I've visited many times and always come away with a purchase or two!   

Thank you,
Niki x

7 comments:

  1. I left a on your behalf. I don't know if they will accept my vote as I am across the pond but I hope so. I will one day travel to England you are lovely shop is on my "Must see" list. Blessings to you and those you love. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you Niki,Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki.
    I visited the shop Sue...
    BUT your Store is always in my heart! Lovely!
    Kisses and hugs, *Maristella*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) - I voted also for that fab book shop in Alnwick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Niki - I put in my vote for you, but I see they specify only UK residents, which is annyoing as I am an H and A subscriber and a regular visitor to UK antiques shops! But there you go... very best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Niki, you have my vote, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx