Thursday, December 12, 2013

December at Nostalgia at No.1

Unsurprisingly, the theme running through most of my shop this month is 'Christmas'...



There's a small collection of handmade fairies waiting for new homes...



I have masses more vintage doll's house furniture to price and display yet...

A c1950's Klumpe doll.


50's chic.
GORGEOUS beaded c1940's dress...if you have a 25" waist!
And a hand crochet short sleeved cardigan (also small.)
There are two of these pretty metal candle sconces, perfect for Christmas.
And my window displays reflect the holiday season too.


Thanks for stopping-by,
Niki x

6 comments:

  1. how beautiful it all looks, Niki.
    I would come every week into your shop if I could. So so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you A! Would love to welcome you every week!
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop looks lovelt, full of festive cheer, love the woolworths box of ornaments, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas time looks lovely in your shop Niki!
    There is so much to look at! If i were there i would need a trolley so many things i would want to take home ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely, Niki! What a surprise, I thought you had quit blogging! Your shop is always a delight to see, what a shame it's so far away from here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica,
    Thanks for your comment...Yes, I'm still here but keep my blog mostly business, as I rarely have the time to share the personal stuff any more...
    Merry Christmas!
    Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx