Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Friendships

As the last fair of 2013 that I shall be attending as a seller fast approaches, I just wanted to reflect on the wonderful times I've enjoyed at each and every event this year...
Its been a lot of hard work creating hundreds of handmade pieces, but I am grateful that much has sold and the items are now being cherished by their new owners. The best part of attending the fairs is catching up with old friends...The camaraderie of the stallholders and the positive support freely given by the visitors to the fairs, is truly enriching...and is perhaps a rarity in some workplace environments.
(My stall at last year's Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair)
Last month's North Cadbury Textile Fair was visited by Anke from Belgium. It was such a lovely surprise to catch up with her again, as you can see from the expression on my face in one of the photos she took on her arrival at the fair ;-))...here. The fun of the fairs brings people together...
Fingers crossed that you will be able to make it along to this Saturday's Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair, as it promises to be the highlight to their calendar. I shall be back on my blog at the end of the week to show some of the items coming with me...
Hope you'll be able to join me :) 
Niki x

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet Niki, thank you for all. I do appreciate to 'know' you (and your lovely hubby as well now) and feel honored by our friendship.
    Hope you are rewarded with plenty of sales at the next fair and that you will enjoy it, as always. I so wished I could be there but will try another time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx