Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Perfect!



Hey there! If you're still with me...
I'm just starting to remove the matchsticks that have been keeping my eyes open during the clear-up process of our daughter's wedding last Saturday (pretty exhausting!) We've had relatives staying and helping out, but even so, the washing-up of all the vintage china that we used at the reception, has taken us three days to get through! Not to mention unloading all the cars of flowers, leftover cakes, pumpkins, tablecloths, bird cages and all the other props that we used to create a magical day for the happy couple.
Our gorgeous girl loved every moment, which of course makes the months of preparation all worthwhile. I noticed on her Facebook page that she's describes the day as 'perfect' to her friends...High praise indeed (believe me!), from such a discerning client! ;-))
I'll be back another time with more photos for anyone interested - I'm waiting to gather more together from friends and relations as I didn't want to take too many on the day and perhaps miss something. The professional shots from our amazing photographer should be with us soon too.
***
I'm so proud of my beautiful radiant girl! :)
Niki x

Update: I've been adding some of the props from the wedding to my shop today...Sad, but I can't keep everything! 

15 comments:

  1. Hi Niki.
    The bride and groom are very beautiful, original and happy,
    I'm happy for you! ;o))
    You've been a perfect organizer!
    Best regards, Mary.
    (with translator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Niki! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, Niki. You must have had a wonderful day and high praise indeed from your daughter. Thank you for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bride! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am most defintely still with you, your page is the prettiest one. (My blog is so plain *sigh*). The jewels at the top of the page made me go all silly.
    What a lovely day your daughter had, and so many beautiful memories. Long life and love to them.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:28 pm

    Hi Niki,Your daughter and the bridesmaids look beautiful. The props sound so good,looking forward to You sharing more piccies :-) Have a well deserved rest.love julieXxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Niki on your daughter's wedding! Beautiful photos and lots of lovely memories I am sure, one of them being the three day washup! What more could one ask for.
    Have a beautiful weekend! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Niki! Oooh that beautiful little bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Niki and family! You certainly did chose the cutest three pictures :-). So glad, all went perfect. Long may their chimney smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the happy couple. I am sure the wedding was beautiful with your decorating talent. Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:42 pm

    Congratulations to the Bride and Groom, So glad you all had a wonderful day after all the planning
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) Are you kidding? :) We wouldn't dream of not being here to see all the wonderful things you share! Congratulations to the happy couple! Looks like a fabulous place for a wedding! Can't wait to see more! ! ! But, you make sure to get all rested up first! We'll be here! Hugs to all! ! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It all looks fantastic! Congratulations and lots of love. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. well that is a picture. Beautiful bride and dashing groom. Wonderful and happy news. Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx