Thursday, December 20, 2012

December at My Shop

Nostalgia at No.1 will be open on Friday and Saturday of this week, then I shall be taking a break for Christmas and New Year. I shall re-open on January 10th...unless the pull of my little shop tugs too strong and I return before then! ;-))













Thank you to all who have visited my shop this year - Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you too for the lovely Christmas cards that I've received this week! 
Enjoy your evening - I'll be back at my blog to wish you all a Merry Christmas properly, before hibernating for a few days! 
Niki x

8 comments:

  1. Your shop is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niki.
    Now I enjoy the pictures of your shop and dream a little... to be there! ;p
    Best wishes to you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2013
    Hughs and kisses, *Maristella*.
    (with translator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il tuo negozio รจ bellissimo!!!! Tanti auguri di buon Natale...JERRY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Niki!
    I love pictures of your pretty shop so much,one day i am going to visit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your store is always a dream,
    and I always lose with your own photos.
    I hope to come and see you in the spring.
    Meanwhile, I do the Best wishes for a Magical Christmas
    you and your family.
    Love Susy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Niki and what bliss it is to visit your lovely shop again. Good luck for 2013! shop to drop :-) It has been delightful visiting you throughout this year. Thank you for your visits. We look forward very much to more time shared in 2013! and here is wishing it to be a peaceful, healthy and happy new year. Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful Christmas break Niki. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:32 pm

    Your little shop looks wonderful. Maybe 2013 will be the year I get to visit it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx