Friday, December 14, 2012

Last Minute Makes...


Whilst at my shop today, I had fun making another selection of lavender-filled hearts for tomorrows fair.
They are made from antique French fabric scraps and fragments of lace.
They make great little stocking fillers! :) 


When I got home this evening, I put the finishing touches to these tête-à-tête bulb arrangements
The bowl arrangement is a gift for a friend.
The little hand thrown Victorian clay pots have been dressed with sphagnum moss...
I then used short sprigs of fresh gypsophila to decorate them some more...


To the pots I added tiny robins and some dried red rose buds. 



These will also be for sale at tomorrow's fair...Talk about burning the midnight oil! That really is it now...Any spare time I have between now and Christmas, will be spent making things for family and friends!
Hope to see you at the fair - Full details on my previous post.
Have a lovely weekend,
Niki x

4 comments:

  1. Oooh loads of luck for your fair I am sure it will go very well. The flowers looks so beautiful and the hearts are very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:19 am

    Good luck Niki, wish I lived closer. I love the christmas pots, wish I could buy one for my kitchen windowsill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have good time at the fair
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a fabulous fair today Niki. You are such a hard working and very talented lady, you really are. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx