Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rose Lovers


I'm sure she won't mind me telling you...as she's an avid reader of many of the vintagey blogs (so loves to be mentioned on them :)...
Once again Maria and her husband Sergio came on buying trip to England from Italy...and in particular to Nostalgia at No.1 in Shepton Mallet!
I'd also like to mention Maria's sister Susy, who has started a blog - It is clear to see that these two ladies share a passion for Victorian rosey china...just take a look at Susy's blog and you will see what I mean! ;-))

She came baring gifts - VERY naughty!

Thankfully I was well stocked at the shop and so had lots of choice...

Even with some treasures on their way south to Italy now - there's plenty more filling the shelves if you'd like a quick peek...

*

*

*

*
*
Niki x

10 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purse is so cute!! ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki, how exciting! you made my name
    on your blog, I'm happy! thanks
    And congratulations again to the shop
    I will be there and see (and buy)
    your cose.Ma next year .............
    kiss susy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:29 am

    certainly see a few things there I'd but especially those pretty glasses with the flowers on wish I was in your beautiful shop right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you find the time? Do you sit in the shop sewing and blogging? Are you planning opening a shop in Kent anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just come accross your blog and it's delightful - I will be following avidly from now on! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear Niki, how I wish your shop is just next door to mine! I shall be visiting you every day if not for buying anything but to just drooling at your beautiful china.. and I spy set of 6 tea plates with roses on it! my.. I am speechless.. wish I could buy those plates and some of the china you found!.. they are soooo beautiful! as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful things in your shop.I just wished I lived nearer and then I could have proper look around the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't seem to find one piece of rose covered china as pretty as what you can find to fill an entire shop! I suppose the only answer is that all the good stuff is in Merry Olde England and we in the States are destined to do without or travel abroad!! Simply gorgeous. If only I could shop there for real! Your beautiful shop makes my heart beat faster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that Scheurer pink bag ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx