Sunday, September 12, 2010

That's Just Me...

The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces of people goin' by
I see friends shaking hands saying, "How do you do"
They're really saying "I love you".
I hear babies cry, I watch then grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know;
And I think to myself, What a wonderful world;
Yes, I think to myself, What a wonderful world.
Oh yeah!- Louis Armstrong
***
Well, its kind of been one of those weeks for me...The sort that you'd rather forget...No big dramas, just little things...And to top it all, I've just lost my watch whilst out this morning - A rather special watch that was given to me by my hubby on my Birthday... :(
Sometimes life gives you poop, so its best just to get on and make poop juice!
Tomorrow is another day...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend - I'm off for some therapy in my garden,
Niki x
PS: This always brings a smile to my face; I'm not a huge television watcher, and I'm certainly not in the habit of watching the adverts - I usually press the mute button when they come on, as the volume automatically seems to increase - have you noticed that? But this one is kind of cute - some might say a bit cheesy, or its sung off key, but I quite like that, that its not ramming something down your throat in the usual 'cillit bang' kind of way!
Its been a round a while, but maybe you like it to?

4 comments:

  1. Love it, its just right. I am sorry to hear you had a bad day, hope its got better. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that this week will be much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm... there was talk of "poop" here this weekend as well. Just yesterday my daughter exclaimed, "You can sell ANYTHING on ebay," to which my 7yr old son replied, "No you can't. You can't sell poop." ;) So sorry about your watch, Niki. Here's to a brighter week ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen that ad. Made me smile!

    Such a shame about your watch Niki. What an end to a poop week!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx