Monday, November 28, 2011

Daytime TV?!!


Now I'm not usually a daytime TV viewer (not much of a TV viewer full-stop), besides, I'm usually at work during the day, but today, whilst babysitting the littlest member of our family, I sat down to give her a bottle and switched on the box...
I discovered this fun programme called 'May the Best House Win'. I think many of us love visiting the blogs which show areas of their owners homes...so I thought perhaps this show might be of interest to some, purely as a guilty pleasure, you understand?! ;-))
I particularly loved Christine's cottage. Her artistic style shone through, throughout her pretty home and her handmade touches were everywhere. It didn't seem to go down particularly well with her house-guests and fellow competitors, but I for one loved that her home reflected so much of her personality.
If you'd like to visit, the episode can be found here for the next 30 days - you may need to click on 'Part Two' for Christine's cottage. (For copyright reasons, the programme is only available to UK viewers.)
Niki x

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:11 am

    Hi Niki,
    I don't watch day time tv either but i have just watched the link and Christine has some really pretty things in her house,loved the outside so cottagey.
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:35 am

    I've just watched the link. I agree - Christine's cottage was just adorable. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How thoughful of you, I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. you created a very charming blog with amazing photos and glimpses of life. Congrats and keep on....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx