Monday, May 28, 2012

A Short Taster of a Lovely Fair...

Thanks to Jayne and Michele for organising another Vintage & Handmade Spring Fair, which took place on Saturday.



I wanted to add a bit of Jubilee cheer to my stall, so I took with me a colourful bouquet of flowers...
All set up and ready for the off...





And a few of the other stalls I managed to photograph...















Thank you very much indeed to everyone who made a purchase from my stall...
You are very much appreciated!
Thank you too for the kind comments and emails I received before and after.

Niki x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Niki,
    Hope it was a good day for you. I thought the Jubilee fairies were wonderful. I'm sure they've gone to new homes!
    Best wishes,
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a grand time
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:37 am

    Lovely photos. It is nice to see all the stalls and such wonderful items to puchase, even if I can't physically be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh to BE THERE!... delish day ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx