Monday, April 22, 2013

My Thanks...

My thanks to Lizzie and Clare for organising a wonderful Spring Vintage Bazaar, Frome on Saturday...the standard of  the stalls was very high and there were some fabulous treasures to tempt the visitors.
BIG thanks, of course, go to all who stopped-by my stand and dared to part with some of those precious pennies! I know how tough it can be to justify buying 'wants' and not 'needs' right now, so thank you VERY much xx




My stand above.
Some of the other stalls I was able to snap just before the doors opened at 9am....
Helen Roskell, who was next to me, with her gorgeous springtime display of vintage and hand crafted pieces - We had a little competition going all day to see who (if either of us), would be the first to sell the picture of a little girl picking bluebells, as by coincidence, we had both arrived with the same pretty framed print! - One of us did win! ;-)) 
Debbie's gardenalia stand.





Antique wonderments on offer from Jo.

Ali's impeccable creations and finds.
Lizzie's lovelies!
Christine's tasteful tiny treasures.
And sparkling beauties from Jenny Jones. 

I was sorry not to have been able to take photos of all the displays, but I took so long setting up my space, that I ran out of time before the visitors started coming in through the doors. 

Hope you had a lovely weekend,
Niki x

8 comments:

  1. Oh swoon!!!!
    It all looks so wonderful,I think i might have to look through your pictures again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumy pictures! Thanks for sharing the delight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Niki, lovely blog-post! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be in heaven at a place like this! Look at all those treasures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the stalls look beautiful Wish I was nearer. Thank you for sharing.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful pictures, Niki! Thanks for sharing with us who cannot be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Niki,
    I'm so glad it was a successful day. The photographs are wonderful! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx