Monday, December 08, 2014

Flea Finds and Facebook

Thank you to everyone who came to say hello to us at yesterday's flea market - The chilly/rainy morning made selling outside a bit of a challenge, so I am grateful to those who didn't just rush inside to keep warm! Thanks to all who bought-up the bargains on our stand - I sold well and was able to reinvest straight away; buying from some of the lovely stalls at the event. Next year will see me concentrating on my fairy making and other crafts, so I was keen to add to my supplies of antique materials...  

C1920's flowers and feathers

Millinery leaves and silk velvet
Pretty vintage Sanderson fabrics


Ostrich plumes and sea shells
Ribbons, bells, buttons, beads and buckles
And Christmas corsages.

Can't wait to start working with these.
***
I've been trying to update my presence on-line since closing-down my shop, but found that Facebook wouldn't let me change my page's name from Nostalgia at No.1 (which was my shop's name at Shepton Mallet). As this now has nothing to do with my business I'm trying to start again from scratch as Niki Fretwell, keeping it fairy-minded in content, which is the area I want to concentrate on in the New Year. 
Thank you to those who have already come to find me and 'liked' my page! - If you'd like to visit, I can be found here.
Have a fabulous week,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely finds.
    I have liked you on facebook and invited some of my friend too
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! - That's so kind!
    Have a great day, Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx