Friday, December 12, 2014

Magic & Sparkle

13th December 2014
The Town Hall, Chipping Sodbury, South Glos, BS37 6AD
10am - 3pm. 
£1.00 admission
*******
Here are some of my handmade fairies made especially for this event - All are dressed in carefully chosen vintage and antique textiles and trims, making them true one-off pieces.
Beautiful heirlooms for the festive season and beyond. 
Copper

****
Rose Red


****
Berry Red

***
Philomena Firefly

***
Robyn

***
Periwinkle



***
And Lilac Blossom


***
I've been having fun with lots of other projects too...
Here's a few of them...
I made another Victorian photo mount box frame, with fairy dress displayed inside. 

***
As shown on my Facebook page, these little bashed and chipped cottage ornaments were in need of a face-lift. 
I painted them with ordinary white emulsion paint...
Once dry, I simply dabbed with glue and sprinkled them with mica glitter.
***
An assortment of antique bottles were filled with Christmas magic ;-))
and labelled and dressed for the festive season.


***
A diamante necklace in an old tin that I decorated.

***
And I added a little fairy sparkle to two abalone shells. 
***
I've also been collecting some lovely vintage pieces to really fill-up my stall.
The sweet fluffy teddy on the right is a nightdress case - he'd make a wonderful gift with a pair of pyjamas tucked inside. 
Hope to see you at the fair, which promises to be a Christmas shopper's paradise! - It's my final one for 2014
Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you have planned! 
Niki x


7 comments:

  1. If only.... Periwinkle fairy is my preferred, so gorgeous. Niki, I wish you a great day and plenty of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your faeries, they are gorgeous
    Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful Niki, wish I could be at the Fair! Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you do well. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't make the fair but if I could, I wouldn't know which fairy to choose. Copper is lovely but I do like the hair on the two red girls. Good luck. Hope you have a good day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - everything is lovely - wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx