Thursday, January 15, 2015

www.nikifretwell.uk

'Best laid plans' and all that, I had hoped to launch my new website first thing today, but we've been without Internet access all morning here. Grrr...
So, after a delayed start, I am happy to announce that my new on-line shop is now open. 
(Gone is 'Nostalgia at the Stone House', as one day in the future we hope to have moved-on from here.) My new site will be 'me'...with a new address:
I have listed a variety of items for sale in the shop and have lots more pieces to list over the coming weeks. I hope you will be able to check in now and then to see what's new. 
Philomena Firefly is reserved - thank you! 
My handmade fairy dolls are something I hope to develop to become my mainstay. Each doll that I send out will arrive carefully packaged inside a hand decorated box, vintage tin or other surprise! 
Thank you for the support you have given to my small business over the years - I am looking forward to this new beginning.
I DO hope you will enjoy taking a look when you have a moment. 
Niki x

5 comments:

  1. New shop and website is looking fabulous :-) Good luck with everything, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely website Niki, tone and layout really lovely and inviting..lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:04 pm

    Nikki
    Wonderful new beginning! See you at the fairs. Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears that you have found your creative niche, as your work looks very impressive. I can see from the photos that you have provided in your blog post that you have an eye for detail and put much effort into your creations. Keep up the good work, as your creativity can easily inspire others to let their work shine.

    Craig Mcbride @ Web Global

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx