Friday, October 01, 2010

Weekend Already...


Nothing much to report, but I thought I'd just check into my blog anyway...I've achieved lots of sewing this week and should have plenty of items to take with me to the Vintage Bazaar in Frome at the end of the month, as well as keeping my shop well stocked in the meantime.
I have this new (old!) painted country cupboard in the front of the shop now, after selling the dressing table that I had at the beginning of the week. It would be ideal as storage in almost any room in the house.
I have plans for the weekend, but will try to get back to my blog again early next week.
Thanks to Jill for this beautiful rose bud!
Have a lovely weekend yourself,
Niki x

3 comments:

  1. Love that cupboard! :D Your displays are lovely, as always too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful rose, sitting next to the lovely rose tea plates. Have a great weekend.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never did make it your shop, but I will one day I know I will
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx