Thursday, May 07, 2015

Bulls Eye!

Our three girls got together and organised a trip away for hubby and me to celebrate my Birthday, booking us in to a fabulous little inn for two nights.
We travelled up to Bridgnorth on the Bank Holiday, which we found celebrating May Day with a fair on the high street...
The town has some great antique shops and centres and I found a few treasures.
We also took a ride on the cliff railway to the lower part of the town...
and back up again...


And enjoyed a lovely cuppa in Tea and Roses.
***
Next day we headed for the Black Country Living Museum to take a trip back in time...
by bus ;-))
Here is just a small selection of the sights that we enjoyed...






 








If you happen to live anywhere near Dudley, then Saturday is the day to visit the museum yourself and enjoy a special VE Day celebration marking the 70 years since the end of WWII.
***
Back home now and another beautiful bouquet of flowers arrived for me today from my lovely SIL.


I was very lucky and had lots of other wonderful gifts from friends and family too.
Another Birthday to remember,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dear Niki!
    See you soon, *Maristella*.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx