Thursday, May 14, 2015

Only Two More Sleeps...

It's taken a while, but I've finally called a halt to my sorting, pondering and pricing of suitable items to bring to the Vintage Bazaar's Giant Vintage Jumble Sale on Saturday.  
I've been ruthless and am prepared to part with a lot - This is just a tiny portion of the treasures I'll be bringing...
Most items are priced at 50p to £1 as the email message from VB headquarters last night was
"pile it high and keep it cheap"!
If you plan on coming, do allow plenty of time to rummage through the mass of bargain items to be found on all of the stalls. It will be a fantastic opportunity to stock up on fabric supplies and vintage delights...There won't be another one until next year!
Full details and a list of stallholders can be found on the VB blog.
For up to the minute news, visit the official Facebook page.
Look forward to seeing you there!
For those who can't visit, I've been adding more vintage/antique fabrics and inspiration packs to my on-line etsy shop - Lots more still to list, so I hope you'll check back regularly! I've added a direct link from my on-line shop now too, so it will always be easy to find :) 
 ***
Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned,
Niki x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it should be a great sale! Wish I could jump on a plane and see all the goodies everyone brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day.
    I am intrigued by the second picture from bottom what is the book(?) about the two girls singing into microphone?
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    I've had this for ages...was going to keep it to frame as the image is lovely, but doesn't fit with our style at home. It's a book of sheet music (Italian) probably 1940's.

    Have a great weekend,
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx