Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Original Vintage & Handmade Spring Fair

Final bits have been sorted for Saturday's upcoming Vintage & Handmade Spring Fair at Chipping Sodbury.
I've even found some time to get creative - I haven't made a fairy gal for a while now. 
I was able to dig out a few special treasures and trinkets that I'd squirrelled away... 
and have come up with flower fairy Aubretia to welcome spring to my stall. 
She's dressed in violets and apple blossoms and has shimmery sequinned wings made from old French dress trims.  
My stall will be packed full of her other fairy friends and some special springtime goodies too.

A warm welcome awaits at this lovely fair - Hope to see you there. 
Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend,
Niki x
PS: Just three years on, my Viburnum bush is already of a size where I can cut some of its flowers for the house :) 
- Love those snowballs in May! 

2 comments:

  1. I have been curious as to the name of those "pom pom" flowers I keep seeing in people's gardens & now I know! Have a super fair tomorrow. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a lovely day at your fair,how I wish I lived nearer and also had the day off tomorrow!,love the pom poms and the delightful jug they are displayed in.,Bye for now Pam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx