Saturday, May 16, 2015

Thank you!

Just wanted to thank Lizzie and Clare for organising a fun event today...
and of course huge thanks to all who made a purchase from my stall at the Vintage Jumble Sale...I hope you will enjoy your bargains!
My next date for the diary isn't very far away: Saturday 23rd May is the Original Vintage & Handmade Spring Fair at Chipping Sodbury...
As well as taking some special handmade pieces, I have decided to bundle up all that I have left from the jumble today, and offer bargain lucky-dip bags for sale too.
I hope to take a break from it all soon and so am looking to clear a lot of my stock if I can.
Hope to see you there if you can make it.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx