Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bargain Basement

Just easing myself back into Blogging, after being busy with lots of other things this week...

I thought I'd show some of the photos that I took at last Saturdays V&H Vintage Jumble Sale.
Just before the doors opened I was able to snap a few shots of some of the stalls...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hopefully they give a flavour of the day, which was all about bargains and having a good old rummage!
I think it was without exception that we all went home with a lot less than we had brought with us, despite us all shopping amongst ourselves!
My thanks to Michele and Jayne for organising this event, and to all of those who made a purchase from my table.
Niki x
PS: My latest handmade items can be seen here.

2 comments:

  1. The stalls look a bit fuller in your photos than in mine taken later in the day!
    It was a fun day & lovely to have you there again.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piccies Niki! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx