Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to Daddies everywhere!
Niki x
PS: I shall be back tomorrow afternoon with a BIG post!
*************************************************
Update: Sunday pm.
As Shepton Mallet's response to the Glastonbury Festival, there will be singers and musicians performing in the shops on Wednesday 22nd June - 'Shepton's Shop SoulstiSSS'
As an extra to my usual shop hours, I shall be open on Wednesday evening, from around 4pm. I shall have the 'Mendip All Drummers' performing outside my shop later in the evening. They play mainly West African rhythms on dejembes and doundouns - as well as branching out to explore other areas of percussion and rhythm, song and dance.
It's a free evening of music, but donations to the performers would be gratefully received.
Hope to see you there,
Niki x

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear friend,
    thanks for your post.... also for me today it is one day devoted to the memory of dad...quati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your hubby a wonderful Father's Day as well Niki! I will be watching for tomorrows post!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niki ... I am happy to hear that you're okay! ;o))
    I look forward to the post you do tomorrow will be wonderful, I am sure!
    A dear greeting, Maria.
    (with translator)

    ReplyDelete
  5. always ready and eager to read posts from you. Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx