Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Saturday Story

My thanks to those who made a purchase from my stall at The Textile Market, North Cadbury today. 


I had to snap a photo of this novel fabric for sale on organiser Lizzie's stall, next to mine - Kitsch 50's curtain fabric printed with tobacco jars and smoker's pipes! 
I mostly went ferreting for fairy finds and came home with this bundle of beauties to use in my next creations.


I also bought some old wooden bobbins from Lizzie, to make some Christmas decorations with, and a couple of little gifts for a friend, which I can't show right now, as she may be looking! 
The fair ended at 2pm. After a very early start and being busy inside the village hall for most of the day, hubby and I couldn't resist a short walk to clear our heads, once we were back at home...
Such a lovely late afternoon...and the perfect way to enjoy the last day of British summer time hours. 
If I'd been working at the shop today, I wouldn't have been home in time to take the walk...that's something I will be looking forward to when I close it at the end of next month...Saturdays spent with Hubby again.  
:)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Love
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. And what a gorgeous day for a stroll through the countryside with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niki, sigh!
    How wonderful, I wish I was there...
    Hugs, *Maristella*.
    (with translator)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx