Friday, November 16, 2012

November in the Shop

Lots of new things in the shop this month...
I've packaged up the little Edwardian collar pins that I bought last weekend. 

They are displayed in a lovely old French fabric covered sewing box. 
An old Ladybird book whose pages had fallen out of its cover, were used to make greetings cards...
I secured the lovely pictures onto card using photo corners, so that the recipient can remove and keep the picture to frame if they wish.  

Such nostalgic images!

I've made a Christmas stocking from a c1950's satin fabric, lined inside with crisp white damask.
There's another made from a piece of Welsh wool blanket.
Basket full of fresh foliage. Sold - thank you! 
The new edition of Pretty Nostalgic magazine has some lovely articles, which seem to reflect my shop quite well at the moment...
Vintage baubles.





Glass terrariums....
And Christmas wreaths.


I'm sold, thank you!
Elsewhere in the shop, I've continued the festive feel, by moving my twiggy tree into the window...




Spelter figure sold, thank you!
Another twig tree takes centre stage on the table I painted recently. 






Doll sold, thank you!












Now I just need some Christmas shoppers!

Have a lovely weekend,
Niki x

7 comments:

  1. ...don't think you'll have to wait too long... the shop looks amazing.....and theres lot's of lovely goodies that i would love to buy...think i need to visit very soon....i live not too far away! hope you have a festive week-end! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, I want to be there.....
    Wonderful!!!
    *Mary*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:29 pm

    It all looks wonderful, I feel like Alice in wonderland looking through the window..
    you have worked so hard I hope you have a good season
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:29 pm

    It all looks wonderful, I feel like Alice in wonderland looking through the window..
    you have worked so hard I hope you have a good season
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All looks absolutely stunning Niki, and I don't think you will have to wait too long for some Christmas shoppers. I love the display with the tree and the candles in the window.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could I would be there in a heart beat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks stunning and beautifully festive. I hope to visit again before Christmas ...
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx