Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nostalgia at No.1

A few of the latest treasures to arrive at my shop include this American milk glass lidded trinket pot and pin tray, hand painted with violets. 

Lots of vintage costume brooches including this springtime tulip one from the 50's. 

A very wearable veil hat with velvet bow.
Lots of lovely postcards...

With plenty of romantic images in readiness for Valentine's Day. (Actually, I can't quite believe January is nearly over and it will be February tomorrow!)

I have several little wool rugs. This one sold today, so I shall be bringing more in tomorrow.
A white cotton camisole with hand crochet yoke.
I have lots more pieces to take to the shop, but I wanted to have a good sort out of the displays today before feeding-in more stock - I'll leave you this evening with some photos of some of them.  












Have a lovely evening,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. I love looking through your shop on your blog. I wish I lived nearby but instead live thousands of miles away. Loved the postcards, so Victoriana, and the orange shawl. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulip brooch and the milk glass trinkets are just beautiful Niki. I adore milk glass, and rarely find such pretty pieces as that.

    Have a fabulous weekend my dear and take care. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx